NETHEA Annual Curriculum Sale
Location: Location and Date To Be Announced SOON!
Sale will be held on
If you would like to sell books, curriculum, or other educational materials at the sale, click here for important information.
Shopping at the NETHEA Curriculum Sale
1) Personal checks, with all updated info on the check, will be accepted. A returned check will incur a $30 PENALTY. If you use cash, please bring plenty of change – no more than $20 will be given in change. Therefore, large bills will not be accepted as payment for just a few items.
2) At time of checkout, a 5% surcharge will be added to all purchases to cover sale supply expenses and facility fees.
3) Early sales, hoarding, and holding of books is NOT permitted. Please be considerate of
others. Replace any items you decide not to purchase, back on the proper tables, in a timely manner. This will allow others to have a chance to see them.
4) If you must bring your children, they must stay with you at all times. Children are not
permitted to roam freely through the building. Children are not allowed to open any games or
toys that are for sale. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
5) Workers will be wearing matching red aprons and will cheerfully make curriculum recommendations, answer questions, and help you throughout the sale.
6) Many shoppers bring small portable buggies, umbrella strollers, crates or other containers in which to collect their books. This is quite acceptable. Again this year, due to a problem with theft in the past, we will inspect every bag as you exit the sale.
7) Come shop our sale, meet new friends, find some great bargains, enjoy being with other homeschool families AND most of all have FUN!!!